Sunday Lunch On Dartmooor - The Bridford Inn
12.00 - 3.00pm (Booking is Advisable)
Sunday Lunch Menu
Sandwiches & Baguettes, served with side salad & home-made coleslaw. Either soft white or granary hand-cut bread, rustic white or malted wheat baguette
Gluten Free Bread available 75p surcharge
- Cider & Mustard glazed home-cooked Ham & House Piccalilli on the side £7
- Mature Cheddar & House Chutney V £6.50
- Prawns with Marie Rose £7.50
- Coronation Chicken £7.00
- Tuna Mayo & Cheese £7.00
- Roast of the day in a Baguette with roast potatoes £7.50
- Choose from Cheddar, Devon Blue Cheese or Cider & Mustard glazed home-cooked Ham. With house chutney & piccalilli, salad, pickled onions, coleslaw & crusty bread & butter GFO £11.50
For the Kids
Sausages, Chicken Nuggets or Fish Fingers with chips or mash and peas or beans £6.50
(we also do a Kid Mini Roast, please see over).
Sides & Nibbles
- Bowl of Hand-cut chunky chips or skinny French Fries £3.00
- Add Cheese + £1.00
- Beer battered onion rings £3.00
- Garlic baguette with home-made garlic butter £3.50
- Garlic baguette topped with mature cheddar £4.50
- Bowl of Marinated Mixed Olives £3.00
- Dressed side salad £3
- Two slices of hand-cut bread & butter £2.00
- Coleslaw £1.00
- Chicken Liver & Brandy Parfait with dressed leaves, ale chutney & crusty bread GFO £6.50
- Soup of the Day with crusty bread & butter GF £5.00
- Salt & Pepper Dusted Squid with Chilli Jam & Leaves £7.00
- Classic Creamy Garlic Mushrooms with Crusty Bread V £6.50
- Home-made Mediterranean Breads, Olive Oil & Balsamic reduction V £6.50
Rare Roast, corner cut Topside of Beef £11.50
Roast Leg of Lamb £11.95 OR Roast Loin of Pork £10.95
(Please see the Specials Board)
Quarter Roast Chicken £10.95
Lentil Roast V VE
Kids Mini Roast £7.00
All served with Yorkshire Pudding, Roast Potatoes & Roasted Roots, a selection of seasonal vegetables, creamy leeks OR cauliflower cheese and pan gravy.
Hunters Chicken £12
Oven- roasted chicken breast, topped with cheese & bacon, smothered with our own Bourbon BBQ sauce. Served with French fries, beer battered onion rings, roasted cheery tomatoes & garden peas.
- Whole Tail Breaded Scampi with Chips, garden peas or salad & house tartare sauce. £11.50
- Cider & Mustard Glazed Home-cooked Ham With two free-range eggs & hand-cut chips. GF £11.50
- Griddled Aubergine Rolls Stuffed with mozzarella, with a herb tomato sauce. Served with Dressed side salad & Crusty Bread V £11.50
- Chicken Chimichanga with sour cream, salsa, guacamole & French Fries £13
- Thai Green King Prawn Curry served with Rice & Prawn Crackers £13.50
- Pasta Carbonara with Garlic Bread £11.50
Our chips are home-made & double cooked with their skin on.
If your prefer French Fries, please let us know as we're happy to substitute them.
Please let us know if you have an allergy or other dietary requirement so we
can advise on appropriate dishes. We are happy to change & substitute dish contents within reason so please ask.
Wherever possible we only use fresh, local and sustainably sourced ingredients.
All our food is cooked to order to ensure the highest quality.
This can mean a wait at peak times so please bear with us.
V Vegetarian Ve Vegan GF Gluten Free GFO Gluten Free Option