Kitchen Closed - Mondays During January & February. Bar open as usual.
Sunday Lunch On Dartmooor - The Bridford Inn
12.00 - 3.00pm (Booking is Advisable)
Sunday Lunch Menu
Sandwiches & Baguettes
served with side salad & home-made coleslaw
Either soft white or granary hand-cut bread, rustic white or malted wheat baguette .Gluten Free Bread available 75p surcharge
- Honey & Mustard glazed home-cooked Ham & House Piccalilli £7
- Devon Cheddar & House Chutney V £6.50
- Somerset Brie, Tomato & Chutney V
- Roast of the Day in a baguette with roast potatoes £7.50
- Soup of the Day with Crusty Bread & Butter GF £5.50
- Salt & Pepper Squid with Lemon Mayo £7
- Classic Creamy Garlic Mushrooms, Dressed Leaves & Crusty Bread £6.50
Rare Roast, corner cut Topside of Devon Beef £12
Roast Pork £11.50 OR Roast Leg of Lamb £12.50
(Pork and Lamb are alternated, please see our Specials' Board
Quarter Roast Chicken £11.50
Three Nut Roast or Red Lentil Bake V **VE £11.50
Served with Yorkshire Pudding, Roast Potatoes & Roasted Roots, a selection of seasonal vegetables, creamy leeks OR cauliflower cheese (alternate weeks) and pan gravy.
** without Yorkshire Pudding or Cheesy Vegetables.
- Proper Pie of the Day £13
Served with chips, mash or new potatoes & seasonal vegetables.
Please see our Specials Board
- Whole Tail Breaded Scampi with Chips, garden peas & house tartare sauce. £11.50
- Honey & Mustard Glazed Home-cooked Ham GF £11.50
With Two Free Range Eggs & hand-cut chips.
- Trio of Local Sausages £12.50
Mash, seasonal vegetables, onions & 48hr Gravy
- Spanish Bean Stew with Sauteed Potatoes V Ve £12
For the Kids
Sausages, Chicken Nuggets, Ham & Egg with chips or mash & peas or beans £6.50
Kids Mini Roast £7.00
Sides & Nibbles
- Bowl of Hand-cut chunky chips or skinny French Fries £3.00
- Add Cheese + £1.00
- Beer battered onion rings £3.00
- Garlic baguette with home-made garlic butter £3.50
- Garlic baguette topped with mature cheddar £4.50
Our chips are home-made & double cooked with their skin on. If your prefer French Fries, please let us know as we're happy to substitute them.
Please let us know if you have an allergy or other dietary requirement so we can advise on appropriate dishes. We are happy to change & substitute dish contents within reason so please ask. Wherever possible we only use fresh, local and sustainably sourced ingredients. All our food is cooked to order to ensure the highest quality. This can mean a wait at peak times so please bear with us.
V Vegetarian Ve Vegan GF Gluten Free GFO Gluten Free Option
For Group of 10 or more, we require a pre-order with a minimum of 48hrs notice. There is also a discretionary service charge of 10% to cover the costs of additional staffing. We can only hold reserved tables for 15mins at peak times so please let us know if you are running late or need to change your reservation time.