- This policy applies to where Bridford Inn is acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors that they provide to us through the use of an email form, newsletter sign up form and user registration.
- Our website https://www.bridfordinn.co.uk has been secured using an SSL certificate. This means that your connection between your device and the website server is fully encrypted which will prevent attackers from stealing your information.
- In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Bridford Inn.
How we use your personal data.
- The data that you submit through a contact email form on this website will be used exclusively by Bridford Inn. This data will be solely used to respond to your message that has been submitted. This data will be kept securely for the duration of the contact between you and Bridford Inn. At any time, you can request that this data is removed from our records and destroyed.
- The data that you submit through a newsletter sign up form will be solely used for the purpose of email marketing as stated by the purpose that is stated on the signup form. At any time, you can request to be removed from our email marketing lists either by contacting us by telephone, or by the use of the unsubscribe link present on the emails.
- If you have signed up for an account on our website you will need to input your profile data. This may include your name, email, telephone number and your address. This information will be kept on record for the duration of the time that you have an account with us. This data maybe used for purchasing and invoicing. If you require your account to be deleted and your personal data destroyed from our systems, you can request this direct to us.
Information Collection & Use
Bridford Inn is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Bridford Inn does not sell any customer lists or e-mail addresses. your name may, however, disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on Bridford Inn
- protect and defend the rights or property of https://www.bridfordinn.co.uk, the web site, the users; or
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of https://www.bridfordinn.co.uk, the web site, or the public.
Do you need to provide us with your information?
- Viewing our website does not require you to send us any of your personal or sensitive data. The only data that we require through the website is your name, email address, contact number or other details that will help us to best assist with your enquiry. This is only requested when you are sending us an email message via the forms on https://www.bridfordinn.co.uk.
- This data is collected only so that we can respond to your question or query in a timely manner.
- Bridford Inn uses such traffic data to help determine how our users use parts of the web site so we can analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use to deliver a better experience for you. IP addresses and other traffic data are not linked to personally identifiable information.
The Bridford Inn web site use “cookies” to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalise Bridford Inn pages, or register with Bridford Inn site or services, a cookie helps Bridford Inn to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same Bridford Inn web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Bridford Inn features that you customised.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Bridford Inn services or web sites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
https://www.bridfordinn.co.uk secures your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. https://www.bridfordinn.co.uk secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When personal information is transmitted to other web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
Bridford Inn will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Bridford Inn encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Bridford Inn is protecting your information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation all users have specific rights regard their data that has been submitted through this website. You can contact Bridford Inn to:
- Request access to the information that Bridford Inn holds about you.
- Correct any information that Bridford Inn holds about you.
- Request to have your data erased that Bridford Inn holds about you.
Contact us to resolve issues with your data.
- Should you need to contact Bridford Inn to update your data or to have your data removed from our systems then please contact us using the details on our contact page.