Mon - Fri 12 - 2.00, 12 - 3.00 Sat. Our Dinner menu is also available at Lunchtime
Sandwiches & Baguettes served with side salad & home-made coleslaw
Either soft white or granary hand-cut bread, rustic white or malted wheat baguette
Gluten Free Bread available 75p surcharge
- Maple & Mustard glazed home-cooked Ham & House Piccalilli on the side £7
- Mature Cheddar & House Chutney V £6.50
- Prawns with Avocado Mayonnaise £7.50
- Somerset Brie, Bacon & Cranberry sauce £7.50
- Somerset Brie with Ale caramelised onions V £7
- Pan-fried strips of Devon Rump Steak with Ale caramelised onions £8.75
- House Ploughman's. Choose from Cheddar, Devon Blue Cheese or Maple & Mustard glazed home- cooked Ham. With house chutney & piccalilli, salad, pickled onions, coleslaw & homemade roll & butter GFO £10
- Warm Brixham Crab Tart With a mixed salad & hot buttered new potatoes £12.50
- Chicken & Bacon Salad On a bed of mixed salad tossed in a honey & mustard dressing GF £12
Sides & Nibbles
- Bowl of Hand-cut chunky chips or skinny French Fries £2.75
- Bowl of Cheesy Chips or Fries £4.00
- Beer battered onion rings £3.00
- Garlic baguette with home-made garlic butter £3.50
- Garlic baguette topped with mature cheddar £4.50
- Bowl of Marinated Mixed Olives £3.00
- Dressed side salad £3
- Two slices of hand-cut bread & butter £1.25
- Coleslaw £1.00
For the Kids
Sausages, Chicken Nuggets or Fish Fingers with chips or mash & peas or beans £6 (we also do smaller portions of some of our other main meals - see dinner menu). We have high chairs available, please ask at the bar.
Our chips are home-made & double cooked with their skin on. If your prefer French Fries, please let us know as we're happy to substitute them.
Please let us know if you have an allergy or other dietary requirement so we can advise on appropriate dishes. We are happy to change & substitute dish contents within reason so please ask.
Wherever possible we only use fresh, local and sustainably sourced ingredients & all our food is cooked to order to ensure the highest quality. This can mean a wait at peak times so please bear with us.
V Vegetarian Ve Vegan GF Gluten Free GFO Gluten Free Option